02 November, 2010

Day 5b: the notes I wrote to the photography teens
This is what I wrote out 3 times (4 with my copy) for the teen guys --

                                                            July 31, 2010
Hey,

     I would like to let you each know that you did a very good job on Friday when you came to help out with the photo shoot! Also, on Thursday when we first handed out cameras, you all caught on very quickly!

     I hope you had a good time working with us, & I hope that you continue to persue photography and improve =)

    (my signature heart inside a "Jesus fish") Love In Christ,
                            Lyz


This is the letter I gave to the teen girl --

                                                     July 31, 2010
Hey,

     I would like to thank you for coming out to help with the photo shoot! You did awesome at entertaining the children with your camera (& you got some great shots of them too)! I would like to encourage you to persue photography as long as you are interested in it; explore as much as you can with a camera every day and see what shows up on the screen - it may surprise you...
=)

      (my signature heart inside a "Jesus fish") Love In Christ,
                            Lyz

No comments:

Post a Comment